Setting a goal and not achieving it is one of the most frustrating things.
Having your life end up being nothing you thought it would be, can be soul crushing.
Wondering how the heck you are going to change any of this? Can be the hardest part. Being lost with no clear path forward is one of the hardest things you can face in life.
Eventually after enough attempts you begin to wonder if you are good enough. If you are somehow broken.
If you are the only reason you are not making progress.
How Do You Find the Success & Happiness You Want?
You Discover You.
In the discovery phase we look at who you are. Why you keep facing the problems you do.
We all have lessons we come here to learn. When we don't take the time to figure out what they are, then fix them we keep encountering the same issues. Even if they appear in different forms.
The more you know about you, the life situations you are in and how you are contributing to them the faster you can grow beyond them and get the success you desire.
Some of What we will look at
- Limiting beliefs
- Physical health - without our health it is hard to do the emotional work that needs done.
- Life plan - are you going for what you really want? Or are you on the wrong path.
How do we figure all this out? There are many ways, but here are my favorites:
- Journaling - a fantastic way to explore your emotions, mindset, spirituality and more!
- Talking about it - sometimes you just need to hash this out with a friend, coach or counselor.
- Having more life experiences - one of the best ways to learn about you.